Sunday, January 23, 2011

Betty Crocker Goes Glutten Free?!


So maybe this isn't new to most of you, but to me, its HUGE! My mother in law always visits us with a stash of GF foods for me, things that I cant buy here in Canada but apparently in Oregon glutten free foods are everywhere! This past Christmas she brought me a Betty Crocker GF Brownie mix. I started having a chocolate craving, so I whipped this up! Super quick and easy, even for a busy mom like me that vhas virtually 10 minutes in the kitchen before 1 of my children are at my feet pulling on my pants.
These brownies are so delish, that even my hubby who is NOT GF, and hates GF foods ate them. In fact, he ate more than half the pan on me!
So yay Betty Crocker, for making a GF product that is simple and easy, and that my hubby enjoys too. Its nice being able to bake 1 dish instead of two to accomidate my glutten free family! =)



3 comments:

  1. Yay Oregon! One of my best friends has to eat gluten free too. I don't know if you can buy it in Canada, but my absolute favorite gluten-free chocolate cake mix is Pamela's. Makes amazing cupcakes and is great for curbing a chocolate craving:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! You're making my stomach growl!

    Just wanted to let you know that Double Tha Love has been randomly chosen to be a featured blog on Friendly Friday tonight... if you can shoot me a quick email I'll send you the details! Thanks!

    Xenia
    xpsundell at gmail dot com
    www.thanksmailcarrier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best friend has celiacs and it makes me so haapy to see so many gluten free things so she can eat yummy food again!

    ReplyDelete