Saturday, January 21, 2012

Positive Printables! *FREEBIE*

For some odd reason lately, I have been obsessed with Pinterest. It's become more addicting than FaceBook! Who knew. ( If you haven't checked it out yet, seriously, get your butt over there!)You can find SO many new and wonderful things just by browsing images! I seen this idea over there, and thought I would try it out for myself. I thought these were the coolest little print outs to give to someone as a compliment, or show a random act of kindness. I might even add some of these to my ETSY shop in the future, but for now, this one is FREE for you! Yes, you heard me right, FREE! Just please, do not try to re-sell the digital file or printed sheet and pass it on as your own. I work really hard on all graphics!!! Thank you fr understand! =)
You can download the pdf file HERE! Simply just print out at home on some cardstock (or something similar) and viola! Have fun passing on some LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment