Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Memory Game

My boys have recently discovered match up games, and although I still need to keep an eye on them to make sure they have an understanding of the game and stay on track, I thoroughly enjoy this game because its an opportunity for me to spend some time with them! The other day I went ahead and created this little Halloween memory game for us to play together. My boys are just a little over 4, so its suitable for 4 +, and I would imagine most 3 year olds would understand how to play with some direction!

- Simply print out 2 copies, cut out, laminate if available, if not I have glued mine to the back of a cereal box for durability, and play! Oh and have fun. ;)
If you are not sure how to play memory, click here.



(Please do not redistribute on your blog/website, kindly point them back to this post! Thank you :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment