Monday, November 18, 2013

15 Minute Lunch

I am very blessed that I am able to come home during lunch on the days that I work, to whip up something healthy to eat. I came home today to an empty house, (my husband works from home but he was out at a meeting,) so I raided our fridge and found what I could to make myself something quick and for one! Unfortunately, moving in less than a week also means very little groceries as I don't really want to fill our fridge until we get into the new place! This is what I found;

Mixed Salad Greens
Eggs
Green Onion
Cheese
Mushrooms
AND my favourite,
Salmon Burgers

I am in love with these salmon burgers that I discovered  at Costco. I used to hate Costco. I would go in, drop $100 and walk out with nothing to make a real meal! I have gotten a bit smarter on my trips, which include purchasing these yummy burgers. I think they are $14ish for a pack of 12. AND, they are gluten free!


There are many ways to cook these, I just pop these in a frying pan with a little olive oil and fry until nice and brown/crispy!

Yes, it's gluten free! ;)

Don't mind the lovely paper plates, just another perk of moving.


It was delicious, and the best part? It only took me 15 minutes to whip together and it was super healthy! Now to leave you with a shot I took of the cutest little red head ever, haha. Happy Monday!




1 comment: