Friday, November 29, 2013

Banana Macadamia Chip, Oatmeal

I used to hate oatmeal as a kid. I remember trying it over and over again in hopes that my taste buds would eventually like it, but nope, I would just gag! It made me gag people!!!o no wonder I hated it so much.
As an adult, I still have problems with eating oatmeal at times, but I love the different creations that makes oatmeal so delish that I just can't help myself.

This morning I awoke to 5 VERY ripe banana's sitting on my counter and I knew I had to use them up quickly. I have a bajillion and one things to do around this house with half unpacked boxes everywhere, but wasting food is just not worth it! haha. So I whipped up some clean banana macadamia nut cookies (Gluten free of course), and some oatmeal for breaky.

Ingredients;
GF Oatmeal
Macadamia Nut Chips
Vanilla Almond Milk
Brown Sugar (or your sweetener of choice. Agave, Splenda, ect.)
1 Banana


Cook your oatmeal however you prefer. Then add your milk, macadamia chips, sweetener and banana. Make sure to add your chips while it's still warm so you get gooey yummy goodness all over your bowl! Then enjoy :)
So far this is one of my favorite ways to eat my oatmeal!

What is your favorite way to eat oatmeal in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment