Friday, November 22, 2013

Momma Talk Blog Hop

Hey ladies! This weekend is a big one for me so I'm cheating and posting this a little early! An hour to be exact, but whose counting? Anyways, Hope ya'll have a beautiful weekend, I'll be busy living my dream! Literally, blog post to come. promise! Make sure to link up and meet some new friends!
And if you are interested in co-hosting the next momma talk blog hop send me and email; rock-a-boo@hotmail.com. I will hook you up yo!




1. Sweats or yoga pants?
I kind of went through a yoga pant stage, but I'm really enjoying comfy sweats these days!

2. favourite place to eat?
I LOVE edo. Mostly because I don't have to cook :/ Little fun tidbit, I actually hate cooking but force myself to find the joy in it because I have to cook for my family!


3. If you could have any super power, at all, what would it be?
Ok, so this has never changed since I was a kid; being able to snap my fingers and have any food I wanted cooked and in front of me ready to eat! No limit, just think and snap!


4. hot or cold?
When I was a kid, cold. I loved curling up next to my cold wall and pillow and snuggling in. Now I prefer to be hot! I completely chose the wrong country to live in solely based on that, lol.


5. What do you wish you could do, but just can't?
I wish I had the ability to pick out an outfit from my closet and rock it! I see all these beautifully put together outfits on Pinterest,I attempt it and fail miserably. I think I might always just be that "hockey girl" with comfy pants and hoodies!!! :/


rules;
• Copy, paste and answer the questions in a blog post.
• Grab the button below and add to your post or sidebar.
• link up below! Make sure to visit some new friends, and you can even follow me via blogLovin or Google Friend Connect on my sidebar. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




No comments:

Post a Comment